četrtek, 12. marec 2015

Black and white --modern-- art :)


BEAUTIFUL!!I love modern art!


:)














In love with death



I'm in love with death
die
kill me
 hate me
love me
we were ment to be
you will see
we were ment to be
we were ment to be
but,
why?
coouse
i was ment to die
in this crazy world of irony and piracy
i was ment to die,
death brings all bigest fears alive
i was ment to feel them,
taste them,
drown in them,
so - taste your flesh,
play with it,
it
it
ittttt
taste them,
eat u alive,
i was ment to BE!!

I was ment to die,
i was ment to die
death is the new world, death i say to you,
only death! :)
death and poison in our vains
and love in out spine
and haitred in our souls!
its ALL death, death is
the  NEW WORLD
death death death
inside US,
death
death and POISON!




song by me, nadjaladja ;)











Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar